Here’s a sampling of the health communication news, events and resources we’ve read about this week:
- Lady Gaga launches her Born This Way Foundation to fight bullying in a speech at Harvard University
- Thinspiration, or pro-anorexia, photos that motivate exercise on Pinterest
- Google Flu Trends, which follows flu activity worldwide
- A study in Pediatrics found that “active” video gaming doesn’t necessarily encourage kids to be more active via WedMd
- A song that promotes positive behaviors instead of negative ones via the World Food Programme
Ready any of your own related news this week? Let us know!