Read about some of the health communication news and events we’ve been following this week:
- WomenNC hosting an annual local-to-global women’s issue forum this past Thursday
- Commercials that make baby carrots seem fun at babycarrots.com
- A Today online article advising parents how to talk to their pre-schoolers about sex
- A British Medical Journal blog post on using Twitter to help patients manage disease
- Examining if cigarette companies are right about keeping graphic warning labels off packs at CNN.com
Did you read other interesting health communication stories or attend any events this week? Comment and let us know!