Want to know the stories we’ve been reading this week? Check them out below:
- A blog entry in The New York Times that examines if sugar should be regulated
- The ethics of casting actors in health communication ads on My Health News.com
- Evaluation in health communication campaigns as dictated by the Department of Health and Human Services
- USA Today reporting that “too few Americans” are screened for common cancers
- A UNAIDS and PEPFAR partnership that will use social media to prevent HIV in children
Have you read any interesting health communication news this week? Let us know!